What is a Staking?
Staking is the process of holding funds in a cryptocurrency wallet to support the operations of a blockchain network to receive rewards.
How do I staking Bitcoin Classic?
START STAKING USING DESKTOP WALLET
1. Download and install desktop wallet
2. Make sure you have sent coins into your wallet and the coins received have 101 confirmations
3. Set a password for your wallet, click Settings > Encrypt Wallet
4. In the Bitcoin Classic Core, click Settings > Unlock Wallet
5. Tick the “For anonymization, automint, and staking only” option
6. Enter your passphrase
7. Click “OK”
A successful stake will look like any other deposit into your staking address. It’ll appear in your recent transactions list and also in your transactions history